Made in America by American craftsmen, a Hogue knife at your side is a trusted and reliable companion. Hogue Knives combine old-world craftsmanship with real world applications. Hogue Knives are the vision of renowned custom knife maker Allen Elishewitz expressed through Hogues state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- ,Blade Length: 3.75";"Closed Length: 5.25""
- "Overall Length: 9.0";"Weight: 7.2 oz,
- Style: Spear Point with Partial Serrations & Ambidextrous Flipper
- ,Thickness: 0.150";"Material: 154CM Stainless Steel,
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Hand Sharpened and Honed Edge
- Locking Mechanism: Stainless Steel Liner with Manual Safety