Made in America by American craftsmen, a Hogue knife at your side is a trusted and reliable companion. Hogue Knives combine old-world craftsmanship with real world applications. Hogue Knives are the vision of renowned custom knife maker Allen Elishewitz expressed through Hogues state-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- ,Blade Length: 5.5";"Overall Length: 10.5""
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Style: Tanto with Broad Rear Saw Teeth
- ,Thickness: 0.235";"Material: A2 Tool Steel,
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Flat Grind - Hand Honed Edge
- Frame: Solid Black G10 Scales